Tuesday, November 4, 2014

[Forget Already] Betha's fear of cars (Chapter 3) {Fiction}

Hello. I have a short chapter for today's update. Surprise!
I hope you enjoy it, since I've had little time to actually look it over.

Characters: Diedre, Betha
Rating: SFW (Safe for work)



=================================================================
=================================================================

I stared blankly at the girl in front of me. How could something like that have the ability to change a person so much? Suddenly this world feels like a nightmare. Noticing my sudden silence and the confused face I wore before fall, replaced with one of that now was horror. Betha began to look me with a concerned face. This only made things worse in my mind. Is this so normal to her now? How long had she lived in such a nightmarish world?

"Diedre? What's wrong?" Betha's voice revealing the worry she felt for me. I suppose my face said it all. At this point my anxiety should be very plain, but the fact that I had Betha worried made me feel worse.

"It's this place!"I screamed, not meaning for my voice to be so loud in such a quiet room. "It feels like there are a million eyes watching me. Even from when I first came here, it's always had this feeling. I can't handle it!" I suddenly felt better, but Betha continued to look a mixture of worry and hurt.

"There's nothing I can do about that." She whispered, almost too softly for me to hear correctly. "I can't find the exit of this place. I'm stuck here just like you, Diedre."

"Am I really?"

"Yes. It's a nightmare we cannot wake from. She made it that way since we wandered into her web."

=================================================================
=================================================================



Sorry for the short chapter(ette), but I haven't had a lot of time to write lately. Though at least I have some idea for the next real chapter. Which I hope will be longer, but that's hard to say at this time though. Ah.

Thanks for reading, I guess.

 

3/27/2021- Update

The way the canon is going, I won't add anymore to this collection. I might, if needed, add a jump cut in time if I need something explained. From now on, assume it merged with main canon...somehow. 


Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment