Monday, June 15, 2015

[Forget Already] Silen's day {Fiction} (Oneshot)

Hello. Quick post today as a "sorry" for last week. My class started, and boy is it hard! That's okay I guess. The important thing is that I keep up with it....that and posting here. Haha. I have a oneshot for you guys today with Silen as the main character. He's such a cutie pie. I should write for him more often. :3

I can't wait till you guys start shipping. Haha. Though what happens if that NEVER happens?!? I don't know what I'd do. Probably cry to be honest. I think I'm missing the point.

Characters: Silen and Girtin (refer to the character post here if you are lost.)
Warnings: totally fine; sfw out the gazoo

This fiction assumes you have at least read some of "Betha's fear of Cars". Other than that you're golden.

Let's get started.



-
--
---
----
-----

There are so many people here today. I feel almost bad for talking up so much room. I'm glad that I don't see their faces as I walk by. Are they angry at me? Do they pity me? I know I shouldn't think to much about what they think. Betha told me this, as she sees what I don't. I feel bad for Betha. She can't just hide her disability as easily. I make it up to her by mailing her letters, and buying her groceries. I can go around town and people just grudgingly let me pass; Betha cannot do that in her "condition".

Where are you Mister Mailbox? I think they moved it since I was here last time. Or maybe I am lost? Maybe I should-? No. I cannot do that. I can not talk to strange people that would hurt me. I whimper a little under my breath. I'll just have to figure it out or mommy will get worried. She called the emergency number last time, and look what happened Silen. A bad thing happened.

"Silen? Wha'cha doing over here in this part of town?" A bemused voice towered above me. I reach out in the darkness. A familiar hand clasps mine, and the voice laughs.

"Gir-rrr-rtin?" I stutter. Why is Girtin here? He lives on the other side of town. Then, that means....
"Your mom called me on the cell. Told me to come looking for you; thinking you got lost or somethin'. Glad I found you before the mob did." Girtin laughs uncomfortably at this, but I can hear that he was worried out of his mind. I was always his little brother, even before the accident.

"Ah, thhanks." I gush, anxious to get back home as soon as my job was done. "I need to get to a mailbox. What time is it Girtin?"

"5:30." He groans as he pulls my arm uncomfortably. "Let's get that thing done, and get you home. You can bet your mom's dead worried about you." He grabs my knapsack from my back and fishes around for the letter. Grunting in appreciation when reading the envelopes.

"Hey!" I wine, grabbing in his general direction. "Some of those are bills!"

"Ya, and some of them are going to Miss Grenn, Mister Loverboy." Girtin laughs impishly.

"Stop it! It took me forever to write that!"

"I know. Come on, let's get these delivered. Or unless you want me to proofread them!"

"Noooo!" I shout, grabbing blindly in his general direction. This only makes Girtin laugh wildly, pulling my arm almost out of its socket.

I guess I wasn't so far from a mail box after all. I was still terribly lost, and it took just as long to get found again. If that makes any sense.

---

Dear Betha,

How are you doing? I'm doing okay! Look, I wrote this without any help. Mom helped me buy this cool typewriter that allowed me to write this. It's so nice. Now I can write you even more now.

I want to visit you soon. Though I can't say much about when. Maybe we should go meet at the fireworks show in a couple of weeks? I like the sounds the fireworks make, and it'd be dark enough that no one would care about bumping into you. See, it's great! We could bring sweetened ice pops and have fun!

Please come out  to visit soon, Betha. Mom, Girtin, and I miss you soooo much.
From your best friend,

Silen Ona. <3 <3

P.S. I've heard Diedre is back in town!!! I am so excited! We should all try to hang out like we used to. She could see the fireworks too. :)


-
--
---
----
-----

Silen is so cuties. His poor mind has gone through so much to get here. Ah, but that's for another day if I can even write it. Girtin is someone bound by the fate of his parents just like cutie Silen. It'll make more sense later I guess. They are really very similar, but only in that aspect.

I'm sure I'm making not a lot of sense right now. I think I'll take a small nap, and then get some homework done. Stay safe, cuties.

------=------------------------------------------------=---------------------------------------------

Find me on the web~030
tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment