Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Forget Already] Colored Lineart: Aarcia and Laetitia {Art}

Happy late Tuesday I guess. I had a better update planned but I'm getting ready for fall semester and money...well. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much, so I'll just post already. That's what's it's about: stress relief. Drawing is good now that I have a "style" to go by. Though it's still bad I know I'm getting better, so it feels good when I finish something. Shading is still something I need to learn however....ah.




Laetitia
Laetitia is Diedre's twin sister. Of the two she's the most calm, and the one most comfortable with her own power. The power's not earthshaking either: foreseeing the future. While this isn't very useful, i guess, Lady Death uses this to her advantage. She makes a huge effort to keep this information hidden from her enemies, but it doesn't matter too much anyway.

Though, however level-headed, she isn't completely immune to the insanity The Darkness causes. (See the picture below and note the blue in her eyes.)
(Only Errin and few others are immune...)

She fully entered this world long before Diedre. That means, she's labeled as missing in the real world.

Darkness overcomes her at a breaking point called a trigger



That's really all I have for you at the moment, so patiently wait for more. :)   ....
Next...Aarcia     (I seem to pronounce it AIR AH C AH, somehow....whatever works for you...)


Aarcia

  Aarcia is the mother of Diedre and Laetitia. She is the mirror image of Lady Death. So where Lady Death is needlessly cruel to show affection, Aarcia sternly shelters her children. That being said, she isn't a bad parent, just cold. Her husband is her polar opposite. They get along well considering that, and the two girls feel supported in their family life.

Though it gets dirty when it comes to boys, weather they show interest in her daughters or not. (Except Silen for some reason, but she's just grudgingly nice to him.) Girtin knows the full brunt of her fury since he's good friends with Diedre. Sorry I don't have a picture....ah.











Thank you for reading. I'm sorry I don't have a lot of stuff to post. I might have to go on a break until a couple of weeks into the semester, since it's starting Monday. Yes, like I mentioned above.

So, see you later. :)

=============================================

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment