Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[Forget Already] Christophe and Dainin {Art Dump}

Hello. I know it's been awhile. I've drawn some more, so I'm going to share.

The rest below the cut like always.


Christophe   
This is a quick (2 min) sketch of Christophe.
" A seemingly kind teenager that lives as an orphan in Great Graces. He is responsible for the flowers that surround the old building. Tries to appear welcoming to Diedre, but it's really hard. "

That's what his bio says so far. But to what he's saying to the left: " I'm sure there's nothing wrong with eating that people don't need anymore."
No. He's not a cannibal. It's close, but that's not what I'm getting at. Think spiritual power rather than actual food.

The next is sort of silly: "Just don't step on the flowers, and you can survive in this world." One might want to analyze this further, but it's really quite silly: his power stems from the flowers around the old orphanage the two live in. Well, chiefly daffodils. What do daffodils mean in the language of flowers?
That's a really good question, but I'm sure you could look it up. Though, what's so eerie about the old orphanage when the flowers of spring surround it?

Well evil things, I suppose. Like the set of eyes that I left on the page. Every flower has eyes and ears that watch you to the end of the realm. Think: Touhou Project Yuuka Kazami but less crazy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dainin
Now, ignoring Christophe photo-bombing, this is a quick sketch of Dainin.


Bio states:
"A strange pink eyed orphan teen in the outer city limits, Dainin holds a fascination towards fire. He, for some reason, doesn't like Diedre very much. He lives in the abandoned orphanage, Great Graces, with Christophe."

My sister said this could be taken sexually, but I don't think so. The shadow behind him is just a physical manifestation of his itch to destroy something. (With fire....) I also would like to see this as The Darkness tempting Dainin to hurt, but him fighting back.

Now to what it says since I took this with my phone.

"I don't want to hurt Christophe again, but it's getting harder and harder to resist the urge."
I guess this means The Darkness is winning, but not quite. I'd like to think, deep down, Dainin never wanted to hurt anyone, but he is a very weak person. Did I mention that most of the characters in this world are dead? No, sorry I didn't, it's a very important plot point. (I think that deserves a post of it's own someday.)
I promise!

"I'm sure he hid the matches somewhere...."
He has a weakness for fire, so that's his flaw. It's sad that no one noticed or he would've...found a constructive way to deal with it? I'm assuming that's what you do with something like this. Though, it's not like the people around him are any better. (Christophe has a dark secret too....)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll try to do this weekly, but we'll see what happens! Thank you for reading and I welcome your questions!
I think??!?!?!? Please go easy on me!
 
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Find me on the web~030
tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment