Monday, May 25, 2015

Lazy Post (Art Dump and Talk)

I'm so lazy it seems that I missed posting for awhile. At least the blog year anniversary is June 10th or something, so I have time. I should draw something. I can't remember the last time I felt good about something I drew. Maybe last year around December, but then again, I can't really remember.

I like drawing Lady Death; it's a little joy I've found lately. She's changed a lot since her birth in my mind. At first she was just a crazy lady that looked like Diedre's mom i.e. a dream version of her. She didn't appear till later, since I actually put Aarcia in the early game. That was before I stopped production of the game. Lady Death's importance started when the game died. I wanted a villain that didn't make a lot of sense, one that you couldn't really predict. I guess I wasn't really going for a human villain, so she became a mad goddess. Death was really just a jerk at first, very rude to Diedre and the others. I guess she manifested into something else. Well, at least with the creation of the Darkness, only mentioned briefly in the short lived game, not really important at first, she started to take form as an omnipresent goddess with a mean streak. She has her good days, too if you can call them that. She has a sister, Madness, and two servants, who's names I keep forgetting. (Sorry.) One of which she holds a dom-sub "more than friendly" "touchy" relationship with. He looks just like someone Diedre knows? I think I have some fiction around my laptop somewhere....oh here it is....it's not finished. Do you want to read it? It's really short.

----
---
--
-
"What's this letter?" I whispered in surprise, turning the letter over in my hand.
"Who's it from?" Betha called from the kitchen. How'd she hear that? Ignoring that, I respond to her.
"It's says Ether." I say, utterly confused. I walk into the kitchen to meet Betha. She's making some sandwiches for her lunch and mine. She has a concerned look on her face.
"What does Ether want to tell you?" She questions, frowning.
"Who is Ether?"  I respond bewildered. Is this Ether a bad guy? What should I be looking out for? It must be bad if Betha is worried.
"Ether is Lady Death's dog. Well, not really a dog, but he's her personal servant. Servant, accountant, lackey, cook, and all sorts of things. He sends her people messages sometimes. Reminders mostly, but some people get some serious stuff. Like official summons to Lady Death's mansion, or something."
"So, it could be a good thing?" I ask, my bad feeling lessening. I move my hand to open the letter.
-----------------------
A man opens the door to Death's spooky mansion. He is wearing a standard butler's outfit, sewn a million times over, and his face is covered with light scars. He almost looks like someone I know. I try to get a good look at his face, but he's really tall. His stare doesn't help much, it glides through me like glass.
"Do you have business?" He asks nervously. His voice almost surprises me, as it's very light and frightened. The man doesn't seem scared, his voice just sounds that way.
"I have a letter of summons to see Lady Death." I respond, a little off put by his demeanor.
"Oh, that's good, let me see it." His hand slowly, shaking a little, extends towards me, palms outstretched. I place the folded paper in his hand. I notice that he is missing a pinky finger. The glove is quickly sewn to avoid getting in the way. He doesn't seem to notice. "Yes, Ms. Waters. I see that you have an official summons to see milady. I will take you to her now." He glides aside to allow me through the door. I almost don't want to see her, but from the looks of it, I have no choice since I just walked right into the snake's nest.
-
--
---
----

Oh, Ether. That's the name. I just forget that since it's been awhile since I looked at this. I think he's okay so far. Completely subservient to Death both physically and mentally, keeps a bit of the Darkness in his lungs at all times. Long term effects are the deathly pallor of skin and shaking. I'm a bit of a weirdo since I have some nsfw ideas for him. That's okay since he is technically my character, but I still feel weird. *Sigh*

Laetitia has changed a bit. Interesting. Originally she wasn't in the game as a seperate person, but an entity of Diedre's loneliness. Then she was her sister, and then she got a makeover. Personality-wise she was kind of a strange child at first, still is btw, and said things out of place at the wrong times. I don't remember what I had planned for her.

.
During the Game Dev. She had red eyes, and was Diedre's twin. She made all sorts of strange comments.
Now. She has her own design, and still is a twin. Her eyes are dark brown, not red. She sees into the future, and has strange moments. She likes the occult, and such. A warm but unpredictable child.



I had a birthday a couple of days ago. Yay? In my country I can legally drink, but I'm trying to follow Buddha's path so I shouldn't. I think I will be okay without it. I got a couple of music disks, some sewing supplies, and cards. It was a nice day, I guess. It's nice that I can spend time with my family, and have a day I can choose. I liked that, since I'm always playing mediator to their arguments, we didn't fight.

It's raining hard here, and they think it'll flood. I hope everyone is safe when they go outside today.
Thanks for listening to me ramble. I hope you enjoyed. Please come again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me on the web~030
tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment