Thursday, July 2, 2015

[Forget Already] Disortion - Laetitia {Art}


Hello jellies.
I'm trying to improve my art, but I'm still in a rut. Ah, but he said it looked okay. Awkward. >.>
Laetitia is fun to draw crazed like. She's really a nice girl, but no one lives with Death this long without some crazy moments. That's okay, I guess.

I thought there should be some sort of power system. Most people do I think, except Girtin maybe. (Sorry Girtin! I can't help that you don't have your thing yet.) Dainin's power is fire, Christophe's is flowers, Errin's power of sanity, and so on and so forth. I might make a list later, or not, I'll decide later.

By that logic, Laetitia has power over love? I think maybe destiny is more appropriate since she has some future sight. That works?

I'll post something tomorrow if the other jellies I live with don't tire me out. I have something quick planned. (More arts probably.)

Bye, jellies, I hope you come again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------=--------------------------------------------------

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment