Wednesday, July 30, 2014

[Soul Coin] Eternium doodle {Scrap}



Some art of Eternium
More Below the cut :)



I'm usually not very happy with how things turn out....but this looks nice I think. All the girls are Eternium; she is a main character in Soul Coin. I like her very much. :)

Left: Sealing Eternium.
        Now I'm sure this doesn't make much sense right now. Long in the past, before Luwin is even born, Calbs Fwai almost destroyed the world. (Surely it was just a temper tantrum...oh boy...) Since Eternium is the head goddess of this particular world, she had to seal him deep within the Earth. This caused her great pain because she treated him like her own child.

Lower right: Child Eternium
       Young Eternium looks like the Sealing Eternium, sort of. This is before she controls the world , and so she dresses less formally.

Upper: Eternium
     I'm sorry that this is upside-down. .-. I drew the adult form last so it's hidden. (Plus, I drew in pen.) She is one of those people that have an air of calm, always peaceful looking. She is this age when Luwin is a young child. (Which would be the game's setting, if I make it...) When I make more art/write more, I'll make a better portrait.


-------------

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment