Tuesday, August 4, 2015

[Forget Already] Bored {Fiction Oneshot}

Jellies, hi.
I had said that I had another post ready. It's another about the kids as kids, when they were kids. That makes sense right. ;P

Characters: Girtin, Diedre
Warnings: None
Note: Pre canon ages, as kids when they were kids. Okay?



-----
----
---
--
-
"Girtin!" A familar young voice from my past giggles, skipping around me with glee. I can't be around her outside of school. She should know that, but I smile and wave her away jokingly.

"Go home." I laugh, trying to appear less nervous than I was, even as a young child I knew that truth. I can't be seen around her. "Your mom would be worried if she saw you playing around here. I have to see you later." I've seen what her mom does to kids, boys especially, who get too close. Uncle told me she was facing assault charges, and I should stay far away from her.

"Meany Girtin!" She smiles, " I want to play a game with you. Mom's a worrier, so I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." She waves good bye, and runs with her little red backpack towards her house with amazing speed for a eight year old. I watch her go down the street and frown since I really do want to play with her. It's not fair her mom keeps her to her house. She needs friends to play with.

Uncle won't be home for a couple of hours, so it's no rush to get home. What's the point if he's only going to order pizza anyway? There's nothing to do anyway. I guess I'd better be safe. I turn around and walk home to put my backpack and school work up. People seem to care less about a kid on his own if he doesn't have school stuff; they think he's from around the neighborhood over or something. I get to my door and pull the key out from under my shirt, brushing my thick bangs from my eyes. As soon as the key goes in the door, I spin around to check for people behind me. Just a couple of kids playing ball in the street. They don't call me over today, so I walk inside the house, and shut the door behind me.

How different would my life me if mom and dad were alive?
-
--
---
----
-----
=============================================================
Maybe this makes sense, jellies. I hope it does. I'm on a roll, I guess.

============================================================
Find me on the web~030
tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment