Tuesday, September 15, 2015

[Blog] Return!!!! I'm back! ______ [Forget Already] Dainin! {Art}

After a three week hiatus, I am back with nothing to show for it. (I mean...I do have art prepared as a "sorry" of course.) My anxiety almost crumbled me and my parents finally asked if I was mad at them. Am I? I don't know. Making fun of my insecurities, even as teasing, is not nice. I mask my sad face for you, so at least give me some dignity. That's all I want. Just help me pretend that everything is okay.

Ok. Sad things aside, I drew Dainin! I'm really happy how the colors worked with his haircut. Oh, this is new to you? I shouldn't mention it, but I have some real old stuff that I'm redrawing. If you think this is bad, the older stuff is worse. That's only because I've actually gotten more "serious" in drawing in the last two years. Just me drawing for two years. Even if it's nothing to brag about, since other people, I look up to, are so much more advanced in their skill, I am actually proud of my progress. (And no, I'm not posting ancient art to prove my point. I have tons of art when I was 15, and just seeing it makes me sad.)

So Dainin!

Quality went down the toilet. Sorry.

I keep telling people I like using weird colors and they don't believe me. This is fiction; not rooted in reality, and so I can make these wild colors. :3
I'm sure it doesn't bother anyone...or at least I hope.
=================================================================
Find me on the web~030
tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment