Monday, August 24, 2015

[Forget Already] Blank - Henry {Art}


Hi, jellies. How are you doing? Hm? Fall college has started for me, and so it looks like I will actually have a reason to be busy. It's good because I like being busy. (Harder to worry about "useless" stuff when you are up to your neck in work.)

So this image is a little cleaner? Henry is a little different than you thought? Or did this not bother you? I kind of left it to the reader's thoughts since I am still struggling to describe things in better detail. (I read a lot of fan fiction, so I should try expanding my writing style....ohhh.)

I really like the contrast to his personality and what he wears. So he is very in control of his emotions, and is very in check with the emotions of others to almost a fault. You will see this in the fiction he is involved in. I forget which. (Which is a bad thing...) I think he was very neglected as a baby. Errin is really the only family he has, and Errin can't really care about other people's feelings. Although to Errin's defense, if he can get one, he protects him to the best of his ability since they are brothers after all. I chose pastel type colors since they have a very calming message in my case. For you it might look terrible, but I tried to pick complementary colors using an online tool. Sorry.

Every time I sketch a character I day dream about how I can make them more reasonable. I wonder what I can do for Henry. He seems so devious in the fiction, and at the same time pitiful.

Thanks jellies. I'll queue something for next week so you can see another drawing of Henry. Maybe. :)

(Also this image is featured as a banner for the blog! Go check it out in the FAQ tab!)

========================================================

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment