Friday, October 10, 2014

[Forget Already] Daffodils Blooming {Fiction}

Hi! I've been slacking off, for the blog and in real life, so I'm trying to pace myself. I wonder if when someone says its good for you, does it really mean that it is? Is suffering good for you? I don't know....

-Sigh- I'll try my best to get some sleep, but only after my duties are done. -Sigh-

Characters: Christophe, Dainin
Ratings: SFW :3
Warnings: It's a bit hard to read...I hope it doesn't hinder what I'm trying to say..... -sigh-

I'd like to write a platonic relationship with trust and good feelings. It's hard considering my relationships are zero right now. Ah...well....thanks for reading...and the story as always is under the cut.



With my spade in hand I carefully select a spot for the seedlings. They were just a couple of Gerber daisies, but they were still a good energy source. You see, energy is collected with the roots from the thoughts and wishes of the bodies in the Earth; hence the name Earthly chi. This energy allows the plant to grow a stem, and then in turn leaves. Then the sun gives the plant Heavenly chi, and the two energies, Earthly and Heavenly, create a bud. The bud blooms and releases a small amount of energy; it's almost as if it was thanking the universe for being allowed to live.

Much energy is to be pruned from this process, if you know how to tap into it. When I came to this world, I was given the ability to gather this energy. So, it benefits me greatly to turn this grassland into a garden. Over the years, I have even given some of my precious energy, Human Chi, to the plants, and in turn, I receive even more chi.

It helps that I really enjoy gardening. The flowers make living in this world a lot more bearable since Dainin's periodic fits keep me out of the house. I sigh before continuing burying the last seedling. It's getting worse in there isn't it? I wish he'd talk about what was bothering him. Smoothing my sunflower colored hair behind my ear, I look at the work I had accomplished. I pat the loose dirt tightly around the little flower completely absorbed in my work. I can't even hear someone walk up behind me.

"Christophe? I've been calling for you for a while now. Why didn't you hear me?" My heart flutters in my chest from the surprise. Dainin? Turning around, I notice I'm right. My head starts to swim with excuses.

"Oh, hi Dainin. I'm just planting seedlings. I didn't even hear you walk up. How long have you been standing there?" I smile warmly, trying to stare at the area above his eyes, but failing horribly.

"Where's the fire extinguisher?" He asks suddenly without warning, ignoring my poor attempt at chit chat. I feel heat rising to my face in anger. My God, Dainin! I leave you for half an hour and what? Blind fury rising in my heart, I fail to notice some of the flowers wilting beside me. (Including the flowers I had just worked so hard planting.) "Christophe. The flowers." Dainin reminds me, sounding hurt at realizing how mad I was at him. Suddenly realizing this, I hurry to apologize:

"I'm sorry Dainin. I forgot to return them to the spot in the kitchen." I say numbly, feeling ashamed of myself for jumping so quick to anger. Even if he did make me so mad sometimes, it's not right to take it out on him.

I stand up quickly, dusting the dirt off my jeans. Gathering my things quickly, I indicate with my hand that Dainin should go ahead of me, even though the flower in the pot of the kitchen just told me. After all, a fire in this world, so matter how big, would be easy to put out with my power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might actually not continue this....it's pretty self contained. Consider it a crack fic if anything. So the chapter tag might disappear after a while....but anyway thanks for reading. I wish I had some art on this computer, but it's all on my laptop. Ah...woops.

Have a great day! Bye.

 

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment