Saturday, March 27, 2021

[Forget Already] Knowing Mallie (Chapter 2) {Fiction}

Like I said, I'd be back...eventually. I am doing well physically, but emotionally I don't really know. It's nothing bad; I think I'm just lonely even though I'm surrounded by loved ones. Does that make sense? I don't know...huh. Do they really know me? Me. On the inside. Can anyone really "know" you? I guess that's for another time.

I'm sorry if this particular story brings bad memories or something. I really don't try to upset people. Wahhh... [Original Post:3/10/2015]

----
Characters: Mallie, Lady, Lady Death
Rating: Last chapter was iffy, but this one is SFW. Depends on you I suppose.
Themes: Gender Identity (I guess....)

Let's get started. :)

I felt wrong the very moment I regained consciousness. A bitter seed of unease settled in the base of my stomach and began to flower. Where was I? A prickle of recognition in the back of my mind. I am laying down. I am cold. Something is very wrong here.

A laugh began to echo from across the room, gradually increasing in volume and bitterness. My blood became ice. It was HER. That woman. That damned woman. She was hidden in the shadows created by the low light. She started to talk to me in a language I did not understand. I didn't want to hear. I want to get up and run, but my body is paralyzed with fear. I have to get out of here, I think as panic starts to swell in my heart, but with my body not listening, I thought it had to be a poison.

She stops talking, and waits, her breath causing little clouds in the cold. Her poison breath is what is causing this. She filled the room with it, and now...I must be infected. Sick or not, I can hear her tapping her shoes; she's demanding something from me. I can't answer her, so she sighs deeply. It's the most human thing she's done.

Just hold on Lady. I don't know what's she's done with you, but I'm going to save you! Wherever you are. Almost, as if hearing this, that woman laughs bitterly.

"Even after I put together this outfit, this room, and even the pretense of saving your soul, you do this to me. I understand that you don't trust me, I really do. It just seems like you don't have much of a choice in the matter considering what you're fighting for. Though, on a side note, I think your friend Lady is still breathing." That woman laughs at me, rubbing salt into my situation with great contempt. Still ill from the blood poison she gave me, I could barely speak.

 

"That is not what I want, however. I do not want to save your soul! I am going to put you in a position that would benefit me." She taunts, "You are going to be made into a glass cannon to kill the reaper. I made her long ago, for purposes I am not going to reveal to you, not that you need to know that at all. Now she is ready for her training and should she succeed, she would join me at my side."

 

"Why...are you...even telling me?" I struggle to get out loud enough for her to hear, exhausting myself even more. 

 

"Your unhappiness," She says simply as she grins an evil smile. "is a delicate dish. Almost a snack, compared to some of the others, but just as delicious to me."

 

Taking a candle into her hand, she lights it without matches. The candle has a purple flame that casts an eerie glow on her unnaturally bone white skin still covered with the remaining splotches of her deadly purple blood. The chill of the room gave her breath a purple-ish tint; I knew that the Darkness was also in the room with us, within her. I could even feel the remainder of it within me knowing full well it could be used as a weapon, again, to control me. 

 

"Evan! Come to your senses!" She taunted in my own mother's voice. "Stop playing as a girl and come home to us." My blood froze. Hate, for this woman, for the memories of my own mother, boiled my blood, and with me in it. "You are not depressed. You don't want to die. You are just a child, my child, but you need to grow up. You just need to get a reality check!"

 

"That is nnot my name." I hissed, "Never call me that again." As if she cared; she looked more interested in my response. I was fuming. This monster, using my damn mother as a weapon against me. I thought I was past this, but apparently not.

 

"Oooh. Did I hit a nerve?" Death mocked, laughing. "Mallie, you aren't really a girl. The doctors all told you that. You don't have all the requirements to be a girl; you have some but you have a "boy" part. That means..."

 

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" I scream at her. Wanting her to go away and kill over already. I never wanted to go feral so bad in my life. I wanted to murder this demon.

 

"But at least listen to me now: you hurt Lady in you madness." She looked away as she said this, seemingly looking at a form in the dark corner of the room. My heart froze in that second.

 

No.

 

That can't be true.

 

Lady's ok. She's right there.

 

But she's not moving.

 

Lady's not ok. 

 

Even I can see that she's not breathing. 

 



-------------------------------------

[Original Comment : 3/10/2015

 I hope this wasn't too bad. I might have a break or two since I have teaching classwork to do. Ah, the stress. ;.;

This is great too, soI might make time. :D See you next time.]

 

3/27/2021

I'm going to get another chapter out in a couple of hours. Fingers crossed. 



Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 
Thank you all for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment