Thursday, June 10, 2021

{Forget Already} Diedre [Art]

 I just realized when I posted the last drawing I hadn't had any new art of Diedre. Well, at all really...that's not good. I may have mistaken posting on my old DeviantArt. (It's still up but I never use it....please don't check there's only middle school poetry and crappy mmd art.) Oh well. That was a long long time ago. (2011 or something lol)

I tried to do something different with the pose, but rest assured I will try to draw her some more!

 

I have a couple more drawings to complete for her. I want to post more, so maybe this is enough motivation! Haha. Now, my wrists are killing me...sigh.

Also! I got a weebly page for this blog! It's sort of like the links at the end of the posts, but it's something. I don't foresee myself transferring everything over there. (It keeps deleting links and stuff....) It's easy to design, but I'm sure it would be better if I just kept using this format. Tumblr is also kind of a hassle too, but that's a story for another day. I just started that blog, so that I could interact with people there if they wanted, but it's deader than usual lately.

I don't have much lore to give, since she's the protag. Just keep waiting I suppose. :)))))))


--------

Find me on the web~030

tumblr: 
  • forgottenheartache (official blog) 
    •  for those that can't see it! -  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/forgottenheartache
  •     whatami94 (personal-ish depression blog)
    • for those that can't see it! - https://www.tumblr.com/blog/whatami94
email: what.ami_94@yahoo.com 
twitter: @scaredygiraffe (rant/depression and like blog)
  • for those that can't see it! - https://twitter.com/scaredygiraffe 

Weebly website (calling card): LINKY

 Thank you all for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment